Friday, April 10, 2009

Book Trailer Entry! Perks of Being a Wallflower

I have to say, you guys, that these trailers? All of them fill me with cheezy happiness. I'm glad I'm not a judge!

Don't forget, you have until April 15th (that's Wednesday!) to enter!



Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephan Chbosky

Here's the competition so far...

How to Enter:
  • Create a video of a book trailer -- like a movie trailer, but for a book! Your video should be 30 seconds to 3 minutes long, and be about a teen book, or a book that teens enjoy, owned by Sno-Isle Libraries.

  • Post your Book Trailer video to YouTube.

  • Make sure your video post contains the tag: "snoisleteens"

  • Enter with this form by April 15, 2009: TEEN VIDEO ENTRY

2 comments:

Dawn said...

That is beautiful. Gave me shivers.

srcsmgrl said...

That was a great book trailer.