Sunday, February 6, 2011

Teen Review of the Week: Zombies vs. Unicorns

Zombies vs. Unicorns edited by Holly Black and Justine Larbalestier

Description:
It has been argued for centuries by countless scholars. Now, a collection of short stories by authors such as Libba Bray, Scott Westerfeld, and Carrie Ryan will answer the question. Who is better? Zombies or Unicorns?

My Thoughts:
Okay, as my friend so rightly put it, Zombies vs. Unicorns was "an addicting waste of time." I couldn't agree more. Most of the stories were okay at best, and yet I couldn't put it down. I was disapponted that some of my favorite authors (coughcough Cassandra Clare and Scott Westerfeld) didn't do the best job with their stories.

Recommendation:
Anyone who likes zombies or unicorns

--M.B., grade 9, Marysville

I'll be sending M.B. a free book, so don't forget to enter your review!

No comments: