Do you love to Geek Out with a video camera? Here's your chance to show off your stuff and you could win an awesome prize!
Enter our Teen Video Contest and compete to win a Best Buy gift card.
1st Prize $150
2nd Prize $75
Librarians' Choice $75
All finalists will receive an "Infamous for Information" T-shirt
How to Enter:
1. Create a video promoting the library or your favorite book.
2. Video length must be 30 seconds to 3 minutes, including credits.
3. Include credits in the video indicating you produced the video for the Sno-Isle Libraries Video Contest.
4. Post your video to YouTube with the tag "snoisleteens."
5. Submit your YouTube URL through our online entry located below by March 31, 2012.
6. Online voting and winners announced in April.
The Video Contest rules have changed a bit this year. Go to the website to find out how. (Videos that do not follow rules will be disqualified).
Get creative, have fun and Geek Out!
Supported by the Sno-Isle Libraries Foundation.