Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Trailer Tuesday: The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour

Hold Still by Nina LaCour was such an emotional read for me that, even though her new book, The Disenchantments , sounds entirely different, I haven't yet read it because I'm scared I'm going to end up in a soggy puddle of tears. Have you read it? Am I being ridiculous? Let me know in the comments!

"Colby's post-high school plans have long been that he and his best friend Beth would tour with her band, then spend a year in Europe, but when she announces that she will start college just after the tour, Colby struggles to understand why she changed her mind and what losing her means for his future." -Publisher summary

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I just LOVED this book. The trailer makes me want to see it as a movie.