Thursday, May 15, 2008

Ranger's Apprentice!!

It's going to be a movie!! Ranger's Apprentice is going to be a movie!!!

AHHH!

John Flanagan "was still in a state of mild shock when he got another phone call a week later, this time from [Paul] Haggis. 'I felt an instant connection,' Flanagan says. 'I knew he wouldn't lead my work astray and that he'd let me have as much control of the project as I wanted. The real clincher was that he wanted to get cracking on the script right away; he didn't just throw it into a drawer for later."'

Sorry, I just really love that series. Even if I haven't gotten around to the latest title yet.

Read the whole article.

Yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have red all the ranger aprentice series(1-8) AND THERE AWES!!!!!

if any1 like them 2 go 2 this web.....

www.myrangersapprenticestory.webs.com

xoxo