Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Not just for girls...

Ever wonder what guys think about the whole Twilight phenomenon? Now you can find out from Twilight Guy.

Kaleb Nation, the founder of Twilight Guy, describes himself and the purpose of his site:

My name is Kaleb Nation, and I am a 19 year old college student from the United States. I am a radio show host and author of a series of books for teens, my first due in bookstores late 2009. I am trying to find why nearly every girl in the world is obsessed with the Twilight books by Stephenie Meyer. This website documents my research.

Watch as Kaleb reads the first chapter of Twilight...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

see, i luv the twilight books, but i dont get y guys have 2 make fun of the books. they r really good. this hurts my feelings, but i have 2 admit: it wuz a bit funny.

;)

Anonymous said...

lol i love that. cuz u can seriously relate. like you have some moments like that in the book. it isn't all that dramatic but yah. I personally thought it was helarious. the funny thing is I acually found out most of my guyfriends have heard about it or read it. but if i read it right away i would say its a chickflick-ish book but i still love it^^

*Stars*

Ps. I'm acually reading breaking dawn like rite now ^^