Thursday, March 19, 2009

Chat with Author Mary Pearson about The Adoration of Jenna Fox!


Tonight, via the readergirlz blog, there will be a live chat with the author of The Adoration of Jenna Fox. Which, if you've at all talked to me about books in the last 9 months, you know I <3.Why do I heart it? Because:

"Jenna was in a coma for 18 months. When she wakes up she doesn't remember anything - or anyone. Not what happened to her. Not her parents. Not her grandmother. Soon little pieces of her memory start coming back, slowly, and with their return she begins to realize that the isolated world of Jenna Fox is not what it seems. As she slowly unravels what happened to her - and the implications of what was done to her - she finds that maybe it would have been better if she had never woken up from that coma at all."

(that's me, quoting from myself. It's lame, but why write it twice, right?)

There's lots of tension and it really made me think. I'd say more, but I don't want to give anything away. Anyway, I encourage you to attend the rgz chat! If you can't make tonight's chat, never fear, rgz features a different author every month! April will be ELLEN HOPKINS, author of CRANK, IDENTICAL, GLASS, GLASS and BURNED. (!!!)

No comments: