Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Favorite Author

Ok, well, it's sorta true. I can't really say that I definitively have a favorite author, but I can say that Laurie Halse Anderson is one of very, very few authors whose books I not only read (every. single. one.) when they come out, I whose books I truly look forward to. For instance, her next title Wintergirls, is coming out on March 19th.

But why am I telling you all this? Especially since I just shared a video of this author last week? Because I just found an awesome podcast interview with her AND...

she's coming to Seattle. She'll be at the Ballard Branch of the Seattle Public Library on March 24th at 6:30pm. I can't go (which totally crushes me), but you should try. She's a great speaker. Learn more.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hi Jackie,

I am going to try to make it to see her in Ballard. I'll let you know how it is. I heard her speak a couple years ago at a conference and she was great!

:) Jen @ SNO