The Teen Summer Reading program starts today. The theme this year is Express Yourself
@ the Library. How can you express yourself?
- Write book reviews telling us what you REALLY think about what you read this summer (and have a chance to win cool prizes!...including a Ace Aspire One notebook or a Sno-Isle Teens USB lanyard)
- Make pizza art, altered objects, origami, collage, sock puppets, duct tape wallets, hula hoops, book safes, tie-dye t-shirts, buttons, henna tattoos, manga art, Styrofoam head sculptures, and more!
- Take part in a digital photography scavenger hunt.
- Sharpen your writing skills in workshops with local authors.
- Or just be yourself and have fun at a gaming program, or after hours event (such as murder mysteries, laser tag and library mini golf!)
This summer there is so much more to explore, and great ways to Express Yourself @ the Library! Have questions? Contact your Teen Librarian.