Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Can you believe it’s September?


That is what every other person has been asking this morning. They say time is relative...so I’ve decided that today is actually August 7th. That being said, if it was August 7th I wouldn’t have read my favorite books of the summer yet: Mockingjay, Kings of Clonmel, and Linger.
Ann won Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers for her comments on her favorite summer books. Ann said... “My favorite book of the summer was North of Beautiful! It was the last book I read before the summer ended (September 1) but Mockingjay would probably be my favorite if I had read it...which will be soon!”


Congrats Ann, please email me jbixby [at] sno-isle [dot] org with which Sno-Isle Library you'd like to pick up your copy of Some Girls Are!

1 comment:

Ashley Cline said...

I enjoyed both Mockingjay and Kings of Clonmel