Monday, November 29, 2010

I'd avoid this if you don't like snakes (or prizes)

'Cause it will totally freak you out.



via Bookshelves of Doom

And, while this snake, and others like it are primarily found in Asia, if you are of hearty stock, you can find books about snakes in every Sno-Isle library.

Meanwhile, now that I've probably scared the boots off of many of you (including myself...), what scares you? Share your fear in the comments, and one answer will be randomly drawn to win a hardcover copy of Darren Shan's new THE SAGA OF LARTEN CREPSLEY: Birth of a Killer.

You have until December 7th at midnight to enter! Good luck!

Only students in grades 6-12 who can pick their winnings up at one of the 21 Sno-Isle Libraries are eligible to win.

4 comments:

Ashley Cline said...

Let's see what scares me...
Well falling from any height, not the height itself just the notion of going down.
And fire...I'm terribly afraid of burning in a fire.

Sarah Richards said...

my worst fear is deffinetly cows. one attacked me when i was little and i have been scared ever since.

Emily Hess said...

My worst fear is of spiders. Every time I see a spider a chill goes up my spin. Also of having my parents or pets die. That would break my heart in half.

Unknown said...

Ok that video is a little scary noing that a flying snake can just jump out of a tree and attack.

I'm scared of clowns, talking bunnies, heights, and big scary birds.