Thursday, December 2, 2010

Mea Culpa and Immortal Beloved Winner

So... yeah. I forgot to post the winner of Immortal Beloved. I can only think that I was caught up in planning the Halloween Party here at the Lynnwood Library and all of the skulls and cobwebs hid it from my consious mind.

Or SOMETHING.

Anyway...

Random drawing says that Macey is the winner with this comment:

Macey said...
I want to go to one of the teen gamings or advisory meetings...they sound entertaining and fun!
OCTOBER 12, 2010 4:45 PM

Macey, please email me jparker [at] sno-isle [dot] org and let me know which library you'd like me to send your prize to!

If you are jealous of Macey, remember, you can still comment to win Darren Shan's new book here. Or you can just place Immortal Beloved on hold here.

No comments: