Monday, December 13, 2010

Book Winners!

On the scary snake video, the Random winner of THE SAGA OF LARTEN CREPSLEY: Birth of a Killer is:

Sarah R said...
my worst fear is deffinetly cows. one attacked me when i was little and i have been scared ever since.


For the awesomely awesome Hunger Games video post the random winner of HUNGER by Jackie Morse Kessler is:

zackery said...
I think they both would be great at the parts. I can't wait to see more.


I'm still waiting to hear from the Immortal Beloved winner, Macey who said this:

Macey said...
I want to go to one of the teen gamings or advisory meetings...they sound entertaining and fun!


If the three of you would email me at jparker [at] sno-isle [dot] org with your full name, phone number, and the Sno-Isle Library branch you'd like to pick up your prize, that'd be peachy!

No comments: