At the Teen Book Brunch at the University Book Store in Mill Creek Town Center on Friday, we shared what we've been reading. Some of the books were hits, some were duds, and some got mixed reviews.
Here's what we love :), hate :(, and make weird faces at :\
1. Ashes by Ilsa Bick :\ (Out September 6th)
2. Extraordinary by Nancy Werlin :(
3. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater :)
4. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson :)
5. Misty: Digging Deep in Volleyball and Life by Misty May-Treanor :)
6. Wicked by Gregory Maguire :(
7. Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury :(
8. Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard :)
9. The Lying Game by Sara Shepard :)
10. Wither by Lauren DeStafano :)
11. Small Town Sinners by Melissa Walker :)
12. Chain Reaction/ Perfect Chemistry/ Rules of Attraction by Simone Eckles :)
13. Forgotten by Cat Patrick :) / :\
14. Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson :\ (Out September 29th)
15. Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann :) / :\
16. Juliet Immortal by Stacy Jay
17. Au Revoir, Crazy European Chick by Joe Schreiber :) (Out October 25th)
18. Just Listen by Sarah Dessen :)
19. Alice, Bliss by Laura Harrington
20. Bigger Than a Breadbox by Laurel Snyder :\ (Out September 27th)
Missed the Teen Book Brunch? Don't worry! Come to the next one on Saturday, September 17th at 11 a.m. and share your favorite books and meet author Kody Keplinger (author of DUFF and the forthcoming Shut Out).
Tell me about a book you loved, hated, or had mixed feelings about in the comments section. I will draw one person randomly to win an advanced copy of Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson. To win this book, leave your initials in the post so I know who it is that won. Winner will be chosen on Wednesday, August 24th.