Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Book Trailer Tuesday: A.S. King

Last year A.S. King won a Printz Award Honor. Her latest book Everybody Sees the Ants has just been released. I read it, and it's really staying with me. I think it's for anyone who has ever seen, witnessed, or perpetrated bullying. While Lucky Linderman's voice was in a far lower register in my head, here's the trailer:



The trailer for her Printz Honor-winning Please Ignore Vera Dietz:



And the trailer for her first title, a Cybils finalist for Teen Science Fiction and Fantasy, The Dust of 100 Dogs:



I have to say that while the trailers are rather sedate, the books really aren't. Listen to the plot, and amp it all up a few watts, and then you've got a good idea of what to expect. What do you think? Have you read any of these books? Are the trailers good representations? If you haven't read them, do they make you want to?

1 comment:

Ashtastic The Great said...

I read Everybody Sees the Ants in one day, and loved it.
I can't decide though, if Lucky (And apparently everyone else) is just crazy or if it's all real.
The trailer was a pretty good representation.