Thursday, November 5, 2009

David Levithan!

I <3 David Levithan. I desperately wish I could go see him when he visits the Ballard Library a week from Saturday on November 14th. But, I'll be working here at the Lynnwood Library, so you should go for me and report back, k?

Levithan is touring for his newest book, Love is the Higher Law. You might know him better as the author of such books as: Boy Meets Boy, Wide Awake, or Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist (perhaps you've heard of the movie?).

He's kind of a superstar.

The event starts at 3pm, but I'd suggest getting there early (really. I've been to author events there. Go early.).

More info here.

1 comment:

Pjbrrymn said...

Omg I want to go but this is the day of my friend's birthday. :( Please report back on the awesome time you guys have.