Thursday, June 30, 2011

Week Four Earbud Winners

Can you believe we are already a month into summer? It is going by TOO FAST! I need to go to a baseball game...as Michael Chabon says in his terrific baseball+fantasy read Summerland, ""The fundamental truth: a baseball game is nothing but a great slow contraption for getting you to pay attention to the cadence of a summer day." Nothing can make a summer afternoon stretch out longer and more luxuriously. Except maybe reading a book in a hammock?

We have over 2000 reviews submitted now. That completely blows my mind. I love to know there are so many teens out there who love reading as much as I do! And I'm so glad I can reward some of you with awesome prizes for doing what you love :)

This week's earbud winners are:

Jonathan M. - Lynnwood Library
Sara A. - Snohomish Library
Lisa A. - Oak Harbor Library
Emily M. - Mukilteo Library
Khanh L. - Lynnwood Library
Graydon F. - Monroe Library
Rachana B. - Snohomish Library
LeAnne S. - Stanwood Library
Bao-Quang B. - Mukilteo Library
Hailey S. - Mukilteo Library
Kevin M. - Monroe Library
Charmaine B. - Lynnwood Library
James I. - Clinton Library
Jacob O. - Lynnwood Library
Teresa K. - Mill Creek Library

Your Teen Librarian will contact you when the earbuds arrive. I LOVE reading your reviews. Keep on sending them in :)

No comments: