- Contest submissions may be poems of up to thirty lines on any topic.
- They must be typed in a Word document.
- Include the following information on the same page of each poem entered: poet’s name, age, town, and state; sponsor’s name, title, organization/school/library, address, phone, and e-mail.
- Name the document file with the poet’s last name. Ex: Smith.doc
- Attach the document to an e-mail with “VOYA Teen Poetry Contest” and the poet’s last name in the subject line.
- Only one poem per teen, please.
- Contest Deadline: December 31, 2011.
Each winner will receive a $20 cash prize and a copy of the April 2012 issue of VOYA in which their poem will be printed.
From VOYA, where you'll find more info.