Monday, August 6, 2012

Featured Teen Book Review of the Week: Harmonic Feedback

Harmonic Feedback
by Tara Kelly

4 stars.

Describe the book: This book is about a girl names Drea who has ADHD and AS. She and her mother moved in with her grandmother up in Bellingham Washington.Drea meets her new neighbor Naomi and she almost seems to like Drea. She also meets Justin whom she starts to fall for even if he is annoying. Drea must decide if she can trust them with her secret.

What did you think: This book was amazing I did not expect it to be that good. I knew a little about Drea's action because I live with a brother that has AS. The part when she talks about he meds that suppress her appetite was one of my favorite part because it reminded me that on close friend has ADHD and takes those meds. This WHOLE book reminded me of my life.

Who would you recommend it to: For Anyone that wants to read a good story.

- M.G. (Grade 9) from Oak Harbor Library

A teen submitted review is featured every Monday. The reviews will be chosen from the Sno-Isle Teen Book Reviews. To win you must be a teen (6th-12th grade, or 12-18) who uses a Sno-Isle Library. If your review is featured, one of our librarians will contact you with a small prize!

No comments: