Tuesday, March 18, 2008

but what if I want a book about zombies AND kittens?


Hello, my name is Ben and I am the teen librarian in Monroe. I've been on the job for just over a year and really enjoy Washington and the library here. I'm originally from Iowa and since I've been here have had a chance to see My Chem, Taking Back Sunday, The Shins, and the Warped Tour, which never happens in Iowa. Also you have Have`a Corn Chips which taste a bit like triangular pieces of heaven. I think those things should be on the Washington state quarter. Bands and cornchips.

Other things I like: gaming, movies, pop culture phenomena and random pieces of factual information. I just read a book called Elephants on Acid that was about strange scientific experiments. One was about a zombie kitten. If you like zombies or kittens it really is the perfect book for you.

I hope you guys love the new blog and website and comment and or stop in to the library and say hi.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think u r hilarious. Post again.

Anonymous said...

Um zombie kittens woudl be weird for a book. but if there was like a army of them and everyone thought they were cute and then they pet them and turned into zomies that would be more intense i guess...
*Stars*