Monday, March 17, 2008

Hello from Anne!


Hello! My name is Anne, and I am the teen librarian in Oak Harbor and Coupeville. I've been working in Oak Harbor for over seven years, but just began my position as the teen librarian last fall.


I grew up in the Seattle area, and have lived on Whidbey Island since 1990. Before working at the library, I worked at a book store, and even before that I worked as a geologist. Here at the library, I especially enjoy helping people with their science questions, and if there are rocks involved, even better.


As for what I do outside of work, I enjoy music VERY MUCH, and also do a lot of photography. I"ll take pictures of just about anything - I love looking at the world in different ways, and am always noticing something new. I also enjoy writing, and of course, reading. I just wish there were more hours in the day to do it all!


I look forward to meeting you, and like Jackie said - stop by and introduce yourself when you're in the library.

No comments: