Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Chronicles of Nick Winner!

Is Ashley Cline, who had this to say about the upcoming release of Mockingjay:

"Let's see I'm so stoked for Mockingjay I preordered it and CAN'T wait.

I personally think (and hope) that she ends up with Gale. Nothing against Peeta but he's really kind of annoying.
And I really hope that Peeta's alive, because he survived with Katniss in the first book so he has to survive them all, though I really don't like him much.

Also I'm betting that Katniss and everyone else with her go to District 13 and she has a big face off with the Capitol and President Snow.

That's what I think, at least. I really can't wait to read it."


Ashley, please email me jparker [at] sno-isle [dot] org with which Sno-Isle Library you'd like to pick up your copy of Infinity: The Chronicles of Nick! I hope it keeps you entertained while you wait for Mockingjay!

Everyone else, don't forget you can still comment on the Lots of Secrets post to win a free book!

No comments: