Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Last Week of Summer Reading

Wow. And just like that the summer is over. Did this one seem faster than usual?

You've got through Tuesday, August 31st to get your last reviews turned in and to hope for that laptop or iPod Touch.

In light of the end of summer, I'm wondering what your favorite book of the summer was? Tell us in the comments, and your comment will enter you in to win one of the hottest books among the teens at Lynnwood Library, Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers.* You've got until midnight on August 31st to share your favorite! We'll announce the randomly chosen winner shortly thereafter.

Perhaps later I'll share a few of MY favorite reads from this summer.

*You must be between the ages of 12-18 and able to pick up your free book at one of the 21 Sno-Isle Libraries.

3 comments:

Ashley Cline said...

Let's see I read a lot of books this summer. I reread a couple too, but I'm not going to count those cause they'd win automatically (Hunger games) And soon I will read Mockingjay, but since I haven't gotten that one yet (-sad-) I'm going to have to vote, The Time Traveler's Wife.

Kelsey Harvill said...

My favorite book of the summer was "The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks" by E. Lockhart. It was very adventuruous and full of girl powers messages that make you want to stand up for yourself no matter what everyone else thinks. The commentary was also extremely funny and full of SAT words which is always an added bonus! (:

Ann said...

My favorite book of the summer was North of Beautiful! It was the last book I read before the summer ended (September 1) but Mockingjay would probably be my favorite if I had read it...which will be soon!