From Kathleen at the Mukilteo Library:
Summer is a great time to read books for fun. For most readers, that means fiction, but there’s some great nonfiction out there, too. These new nonfiction books have been popular at Mukilteo:
1. Kiss: a girl’s guide to puckering up by Erin Conley —Tips, techniques and factoids about kissing. Really!
2. This is why you’re fat by Jessica Amason —That’s a hamburger made with doughnuts on the cover, but the gravy pizza is even more revolting.
3. How to survive anything by Rachel Bucholz —Because you never know when a shark will attack.
4. The Twilight Saga: the official illustrated guide by Stephenie Meyer—Need I say more?
5. Tom Thumb: the remarkable true story of a man in miniature by George Sullivan—The story of the most famous little person in American history is interesting, but the pictures are amazing.
Do you have others that you would recommend?