Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Author John Green Coming to Third Place Books

If you are a fan of teen books, you know who John Green is, and that he has some fans. And by fans, I mean Nerdfighters. Nerdfighters are just any fans...they are SUPERfans, who not only read all his books, but also follow the wonderful vlogbrothers he shares with his brother Hank.

John's new book The Fault in Our Stars came out this week, and he is embarking on a big tour...and he is bringing his brother Hank!  This tour has sold out in many places, but you can still get tickets (for the price of the book) for their Seattle area event.  It will be taking place on Monday, January 30 at 7pm at Third Place Books in Lake Forest Park.  You can buy a book/ticket and get more info here.

I wish I had a copy to give away, but alas, I do not.  :(  But I have seen John and Hank live before, and I can tell you it is quite a treat, and worth the drive!  Just note, it is one ticket per book, so if your friends want to go with you, or your mom is driving you and wants to attend too...they will need to buy books.  (Not my rules!)  If you go, have fun and report back here to let me know how it goes :D


No comments: