Wednesday, October 19, 2011

TRM - Mini Contest #2 - Entry #3

From M.E.:

 My favorite place to read is in a nook area underneath my bunkbed. It has a foam bottom with pillows and lanterns. I would want to protect it from vampires because like KJ it is my home. Why would I want vampires at my house??? I also would want to protect it because my cat will sometimes lay in there it is one of her favorite places too. I wouldn't want the vampires to think my kitty was the perfect appetizer! My second favorite place to  read is in my living room. I like to read there because the chair I sit in is super comfortable and has the softest woven blanket on it. I would want to protect it from vampires because, again, it is my home. I also would want to protect it, because if it was gone where would I read?


No comments: