Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Newest Video Contest Entries! Where's Yours?

With the clock rapidly running out on our annual Teen Tech Month Video Contest, here are the latest entries.*



In order of receipt:

A thrilling mystery:


Someone who has FINALLY answered my call for the Meg Powers series:


A trailer of epic proportions:


And a couple with a flare for the macabre:




Deadline for entries is 11:59pm on Thursday, March 31! So enter already!

*If you haven't seen your video on this blog, you may want to check your email. We have had a few entries with issues that may mark them ineligible. Get back to us addressing the problem, and we may yet be able to count your entry!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I submitted my video "Venture into the Classic Tales" before midnight March 31st, but could you just reassure me that I'm truly, positively, absolutely in the contest?

Dawn said...

Yes! It is in :D