Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sequel to If I Stay

One of the most popular books of the last few years was If I Stay by Gayle Forman. If you haven't yet read it, you probably shouldn't watch the official book trailer for a sequel that you didn't expect. I was already pretty geeked for Where She Went to be released in April, but after watching this trailer? I CAN. NOT. WAIT.



Don't forget that you still have until the end of the month to enter our video contest! It can be just as simple as that one - don't stress yourself out. Oh, AND, I'd like to repeat my appeal, for the third year running, for one of you to do a trailer for Ellen Emerson White's Meg Power series: The President's Daughter, White House Autumn, Long Live the Queen, and Long May She Reign. No one has taken me up on it yet. Which makes me very sad.

Either way, enter the contest! 1st prize is $150 to Best Buy, second is $75 to Best Buy and then there's the Librarian's choice for another $75 to Best Buy. Seriously, people, that's a lot o' money. For info here.

No comments: