Monday, May 23, 2011

Review: I, Q


Have you ever had a friend you could trust to recommend books to you and never steer you wrong? I was visiting the Freeland Library last week, and both librarians working there recommended I,Q: Independence Hall by Roland Smith. I always like hearing what the other librarians have enjoyed reading, and these two have given me many good suggestions in the past. The book was on the shelf, so I took it home.

I sat down, started reading, and before I knew it I had read almost 100 pages! I love it when a book pulls me in like that.

It's a hard story to summarize without giving anything away - there are rock stars, spies, terrorists, evasive maneuvers, rogue agents, card tricks, and McDonald's hamburgers eaten on the sly. Definitely a page turner. Book two in the series is on its way and I can't wait to read it!

Check out the book trailer, then check out the book!



No comments: