Sunday, May 1, 2011

Teen Review of the Week: Sisters Red

Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce

Description:
Scarlett and Rosie March have always shared one heart. That is, until the day a type of werewolf known as a Fenris attacked them and stole Scarlett's eye when she attempted to protect Rosie. Now, she is utterly dedicated to the hunt, to slaying the beasts that ruined her life. But Rosie dreams of a life outside the hunt, a life free of Fenris...

My Thoughts:
I cannot give the book an accurate summary with the few characters I am given. Seriously, Sisters Red is an amazing book. Pearce writes emotions well, makes her characters believable, makes you love them and hate them and feel sorry for them all at the same time. Let me just say, I only feel one of those things for Sisters Red- L-O-V-E love!

Recommendation:
EVERYONE! READ THE BOOK, DANGIT!

--M.B., grade 9, Marysville

If you'd like a chance at being the Teen Review of the Week, be sure to submit your reviews! I'll be sending MB a free copy of The Girl Who Became a Beatle by Greg Taylor.

No comments: