Monday, May 16, 2011

YALSA's Teen Top Ten Nominees for 2011



YALSA has announced the 2011 Teen Top Teen nominations. You have all summer to read these books before voting on your favorites August 22-September 16, 2011.


This year is special for us, as one of the Teen Top Teen book groups is stationed at our own Mukilteo Library, lead by the fabulous Kathleen.

To make it easy for you to get these books, you can find them here, linked into the catalog, for easy reservations :)

(Not that I get to vote, but) so far I've read Before I Fall, Mockingjay, Matched, Sister's Red, and The Sky is Everywhere and they were all GREAT.

Which ones have you read?

1 comment:

Megan B. said...

To name a few, I read Mockingjay, Sisters Red, Clockwork Angel, Zombies vs. Unicorns, and The Iron King, but right now I'm waiting for Matched, Nightshade, and Drought. I'm glad to see that a lot of deserving books ended up on this list!
(Although there were a few that didn't belong- namely Crescendo)