Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Love Never Dies Contest



From Random Buzzers:

"One grand prize winner will receive a full year's subscription to Netflix© and signed copies of Torment, The Dark and Hollow Places and The Iron Thorn! 5 Runners Up will receive a grab bag consisting of 9 different "Love Never Dies" titles!

All you have to do to enter is submit an essay in 200 words or less explaining which character from a novel best personifies the phrase "love never dies"."


Being a Netflix subscriber and having read both The Iron Thorn and The Dark and Hollow Places, I can confirm that it's a pretty good prize package. Of course, I thought Fallen (the book before Torment) was painfully boring and woefully overwrought, so I'm not going within ten feet of reading Torment. But I know several of you will disagree with me, and I'd love to see your reviews telling me how wrong I am.

Last day to enter is May 20th. Check out the full info here.

No comments: