Sunday, April 17, 2011

Teen Review of the Week: I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You

I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter

Description:
Cammie Morgan is a 15 year old girl who attends a school called the Gallagher Academy, a school for female spies in training. Cammie meets a boy named Josh and begins a secretive relationship with him, the whole time having to keep her secret.

My Thoughts:
Surprisingly, I really enjoyed this book. When I first picked it up I was annoyed with the author's writing style but as I read I didn't notice anymore. I was really into this book and finished it in a couple of days. Thumbs up!

Recommendation:
Girls 6th grade and up.

--A.A., grade 10, Snohomish

AA will be receiving a free copy of Sequins, Secrets, and Silver Linings by Sophia Bennett, so if you want a chance at winning a free book, be sure to submit your reviews, here!

No comments: